Long ago, I had a rich boyfriend who liked nothing better than to buy me stuff I didn’t need, such as business attire or attendance at personal growth seminars. One time, when I was pregnant with not-his-baby, he bought me a session with a psychic. The psychic was a very nice gentleman who told me he didn’t like to predict the gender of unborns because he was usually wrong (bad self-promotion, what?). He was willing to predict that the child would be joyful and happy to be here, “like a puppy.” Although she has her ups and downs, like all of us, madamemigraine turned out to be much more joyful than most of the puppies I know.
- manofaspen reblogged this from madamemigraine and added:
- manofaspen likes this
- comedyforthosewhothink said: Did I start this topic with my psychic post? :P
- comedyforthosewhothink likes this
- this-alien said: does she sleep 20 hours a day like a puppy?
- madamemigraine reblogged this from thingssistersknow and added:
- madamemigraine likes this
- thingssistersknow posted this